Trited Innovation’s current career opportunities, apply by clicking the “Email Resume” button at the end of a job post.
Location: Kitchener-Waterloo, ON
Please apply if you live in Kitchener/Waterloo or the in the commuting distance
Trited Innovation’s specializes in the automation of production lines ranging from the automotive industry to the pharmaceutical sector. With years of experience and quality assurance, Trited has continued to successfully innovate companies in the region to further develop their competitive advantage.
Controls Specialist (PLC, Robotics, Drives, HMI )
Key Responsibilities: Possess a thorough knowledge of PLC, HMI and Robotic integration. (AB Control Logix, Omron).
Responsible to help direct project activities and assist others (Robotics, electrical, mechanical and project management) through to project completion. Build shop and assembly shop experience is a definite asset.
- PLC Programming of custom built equipment
- Commissioning and startup of machines at customer locations.
- Troubleshooting and service of equipment as required
- Program/implement safety on equipment that meets the local safety standards.
- Facilitate manufacturing of equipment with the team.
- Meet the required timeline & customer requirements.
- Facilitate Wiring and building of electrical PLC panels
- Facilitate installation of sensors and electrical equipment and wiring to PLC
The purpose of the Controls Specialist is to assist with software and electrical design where required, start up and debug equipment at the Build Shop, and then follow it to the customers site for Installation and commissioning.
Education: College diploma as a minimum or related field of study and/or equivalent industry experience.
Please apply if you live in Kitchener/Waterloo or the in the commuting distance and you have done a full Robotic cycle on your own.
Job Type: Full-time
Trited Innovation’s specializes in the Robotics and Automation, enhancement of production lines ranging from the automotive industry to the pharmaceutical sector. With years of experience and quality assurance, Trited has continued to successfully help companies in the region to further develop their competitive advantage.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Professionally work with power tools, grinders, drills, and saws.
- Knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic and Mechanical components.
- Build & enhance mechanical assemblies from a productivity and quality standpoint.
- Ability to set up and operate machine tools like, lathes, mills, and welder is an advantage.
- Collaborate with the shop supervisor to make adjustments and manage workflow.
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Able to work consistently with other co-workers and meet the timelines.
- Knowledge of different aspects of mechanical manufacturing processes and shop safety.
- Organizational abilities and strong communication skills.
- Passion for working with other enthusiastic professionals in a team environment.
- Experience in automation/robotics is an advantage.
- Maintain a clean work area and follow safe-work procedures.
- Own a complete set of tools.
- Valid driver’s license and Proper transport.
- Ability to work extra hours.
Please only apply if you live in Cambridge, Kitchener, Guelph Area.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kitchener-Waterloo, ON
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Experience: Mechanical Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
Please apply if you live in Canad-Kitchener, Cambridge, Burlington, Guelph, Milton Area.
Proficiency in SOLIDWORKS is a must
Trited Innovation’s team has experience in designing and manufacturing necessary special purpose machines. With experience in robotic cells, vision systems, material handling and consulting, TriTed has the right solution to any type of manufacturing situation. Designing systems in the material handling industry and robotics.
The role of the mechanical designer is to be responsible for designing custom machinery and automated equipment in various industries from concept to the final product.
The incumbent will conduct all activities in a manner that is conducive to positive morale, individual style, quality, creativity, and teamwork.
- Design mechanisms, subsystems and complete machines involving mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and electronic components using SolidWorks.
- Complete the mechanical design and detailing of fixtures, jigs, and smaller machines.
- Create mechanical designs that are economical to produce, easy to assemble and simply maintained.
- Assist other designers with mechanical design and detailing of larger systems.
- Complete “as built” drawing updates on machinery when required, reviews updates/changes with the other departments when required.
- Work cooperatively with clients, fellow employees, contractors, and management and suppliers.
- Select appropriate purchased components
- Perform engineering calculations (to determine: materials, speeds, torques, forces, etc.)
- Produce drawings and bills of materials using Questica
- Review drawings for accuracy, material selection, machining techniques, finishes, etc.
- Analyze designs and systems for compliance with applicable standards.
- Communicate with vendors for technical information and specifications.
- Communicate with technical managers and project team members .regarding all aspects of the project.
- Assist the builders of the equipment in the resolution of problems to complete the project.
- A hands-on approach to resolving technical issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to use SOLIDWORKS (mechanical CAD) effectively in the design work.
- Applicable safety and ergonomics standards.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging technologies in machine design.
- Familiar with product design.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in mechanical design, mechanical engineering or equivalent and a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in a similar position.
We appreciate your interest and thank you for applying by emailed resume,
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Solidworks: 3 years (Required), Mechanical Design: 5 years (Required)