Trited Innovation’s current career opportunities, apply by clicking the “Email Resume” button at the end of a job post:
Location: Kitchener-Waterloo, ON
Please apply if you live in Kitchener/Waterloo or the in the commuting distance
Trited Innovation’s specializes in the automation of production lines ranging from the automotive industry to the pharmaceutical sector. With years of experience and quality assurance, Trited has continued to successfully innovate companies in the region to further develop their competitive advantage.
Controls Specialist (PLC, Robotics, Drives, HMI )
Key Responsibilities: Possess a thorough knowledge of PLC, HMI and Robotic integration. (AB Control Logix, Omron).
Responsible to help direct project activities and assist others (Robotics, electrical, mechanical and project management) through to project completion. Build shop and assembly shop experience is a definite asset.
- PLC Programming of custom built equipment
- Commissioning and startup of machines at customer locations.
- Troubleshooting and service of equipment as required
- Program/implement safety on equipment that meets the local safety standards.
- Facilitate manufacturing of equipment with the team.
- Meet the required timeline & customer requirements.
- Facilitate Wiring and building of electrical PLC panels
- Facilitate installation of sensors and electrical equipment and wiring to PLC
The purpose of the Controls Specialist is to assist with software and electrical design where required, start up and debug equipment at the Build Shop, and then follow it to the customers site for Installation and commissioning.
Education: College diploma as a minimum or related field of study and/or equivalent industry experience.
Please apply if you live in Kitchener/Waterloo or the in the commuting distance and you have done a full Robotic cycle on your own.
Job Type: Full-time